React Frontend Developer
SecBI is a visionary in the field of Machine Learning for Cyber Security, helping organizations detect, remediate, and prevent cyber threats. SecBI has developed a revolutionary approach to network traffic analysis to deliver automated threat detection and investigation for security operations centers (SOCs) and managed security service providers. Our Autonomous Investigation™ technology incorporates machine learning to uncover the full scope on every suspicious incident, including all affected entities (e.g. users, domains, devices) within minutes. SecBI is in its growth stage. Our customers see value in our product.
SecBI is looking to hire a talented, committed React Frontend developer. You will be working along with our product department to develop user-friendly and intuitive ways of cyber threat mitigation. If you are looking for a position that makes a real difference in protecting organizations’ networks and fighting cybercrime in a fun and challenging environment, we would love to hear from you.
- Experience developing large scale web apps
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs
- Working knowledge of Web Application Performance and optimization strategies
- Deep understanding of web architecture and web services, responsive design and web security
- Comfortable with agile development methodologies
- Passionate about building new products
- Gets things done
- Excellent communication skills
- Linux proficiency
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Configuration Management tools, such as Ansible \ Chef \ Puppet
- Experience with Cloud computing: AWS \ GCP \ Azure