Senior Java Developer, based in Tel Aviv
SecBI is a visionary in the field of Machine Learning for Cyber Security, helping organizations detect, remediate, and prevent cyber threats. SecBI has developed a revolutionary approach to network traffic analysis to deliver automated threat detection and investigation for security operations centers (SOCs) and managed security service providers. Our Autonomous Investigation™ technology incorporates machine learning to uncover the full scope on every suspicious incident, including all affected entities (e.g. users, domains, devices) within minutes. SecBI is in its growth stage. Our customers see value in our product.
About the role:
We are building a one-of-a-kind decision support system for cyber security. We’re processing billions of events per day, implementing bleeding edge machine learning algorithms, working with both batch processing and streaming analytics, developing a unique multi-dimensional, real-time OLAP engine, and supporting a unique user interface to allow rapid conclusion and decision making.
As part of the team, you will be adding and improving our product architecture, suggesting creative solutions to the technical challenges we are facing, check new technologies and help embedding it in our product.
- Experienced Java engineer: 5+ years – must!
- Deep understanding of the Linux Environment – must!
- Experience with Big-Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark) – must!
- Cloud technologies - AWS/GCP
- Docker – advantage
- Microservices Architecture – advantage
- ElasticSearch, MongoDB – advantage
- B.Sc, M.Sc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent – advantage