Technical Lead Java Developer, based in Tel Aviv
SecBI is a visionary in the field of Machine Learning for Cyber Security, helping organizations detect, remediate, and prevent cyber threats. SecBI has developed a revolutionary approach to network traffic analysis to deliver automated threat detection and investigation for security operations centers (SOCs) and managed security service providers. Our Autonomous Investigation™ technology incorporates machine learning to uncover the full scope on every suspicious incident, including all affected entities (e.g. users, domains, devices) within minutes. SecBI is in its growth stage. Our customers see value in our product.
About the role:
As a technical lead you will be the knowledge center for the R&D team. You will be involved in creating and improving our product architecture, mentor the team, investigate new technologies and help in the implementation process.
- Experienced Java engineer: 5+ years – must!
- Deep understanding of the Linux Environment – must!
- Implementing/installing/maintaining production-grade systems - must!
- Experience with Big-Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark) – must!
- Mentoring/Code Review experience - big advantage!
- Cloud technologies - AWS/GCP
- CI/CD/Automation - Jenkins, Ansible
- Docker – advantage
- Microservices Architecture – advantage
- ElasticSearch, MongoDB – advantage
- Web Development - React/Node
- B.Sc, M.Sc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent – advantage