TEL AVIV, Oct. 10, 2018 – SecBI, a disruptive player in automated cyber threat detection and investigation, today announced the availability of the Autonomous Investigation™ app for the Palo Alto Networks® Application Framework. The Application Framework is a cloud-based framework that extends the capabilities of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform, which allows organizations to rapidly consume and implement a variety of innovative cloud-based security applications from any provider, large or small.
SecBI’s Autonomous Investigation™ technology uses network traffic analysis (NTA) based on unsupervised machine learning to detect complex and stealthy cybersecurity threats without the need to deploy special sensors or agents. Security analysts are presented with the full scope of the suspicious incident’s kill chain, including visibility to all affected users and devices, as well as infection points and malicious communications, enabling fast and complete remediation. As part of the Application Framework, the Autonomous Investigation app will enable customers to easily and quickly deploy SecBI Autonomous Investigation without friction and respond to malicious threats.
When hunting for hidden threats, security analysts are tasked with the daunting challenge of wading through billions of logs, sporadic alerts and anomalies, greatly impeded by the overabundance of false positives. The lack of comprehensive detection often leads to missing an incident, or to missing the full scope of an incident. In contrast, SecBI’s Autonomous Investigation App scopes out all related suspicious behaviors, affected entities and malicious communications, empowering analysts to immediately perform accurate and complete remediation of the most advanced threats.
- “With the commercial availability of our automated threat detection and investigation app in the Application Framework, we anticipate seeing a continuum of customers who enjoy the simplicity of the integration and secure their assets with the advanced capabilities of SecBI’s technology. We are excited to be a part of the industry-leading Palo Alto Networks’ Application Framework which enables organizations to maximize their Palo Alto investments, while benefiting from innovation. This is a significant step in the strengthening our partnership with Palo Alto Networks.”
– Doron Davidson, co-founder and VP of business development, SecBI
- “We are thrilled to see the debut of third-party applications for our customers, and we welcome SecBI to the Application Framework developer community. Together, we are fueling innovation in the cybersecurity market by completely changing the way that organizations test, deploy, and manage security. This important advancement will make organizations everywhere more secure and help protect our way of life in the digital age.”
- Lee Klarich, chief product officer, Palo Alto Networks
- The SecBI Autonomous Investigation App is commercially available for deployment on-premise or in the cloud, and can be trialed for free here: https://bit.ly/2QFLhsR
- The Palo Alto Networks Application Framework is now available worldwide to customers.
SecBI has developed a revolutionary approach to network traffic analysis (NTA) to deliver automated threat detection and investigation for security operations centers (SOCs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Our value is best understood in contrast to solutions that generate sporadic alerts and anomalies requiring manual correlation and investigation. Our Autonomous Investigation™ technology incorporates machine learning to uncover the full scope on every suspicious incident, including all affected entities (e.g. users, domains, devices) within minutes. Without the need to deploy special appliances or agents, the solution can be deployed on premise or in the cloud, and is currently used by financial institutions, telecoms, retailers, and manufacturing enterprises worldwide.
For SecBI North America media inquiries: