Enterprise cybersecurity professionals and decision-makers concur that Extended Detection and Response (XDR) is needed to prevent breaches and strengthen SOC performance
TEL AVIV, Israel, Dec. 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — SecBI, the leading provider of Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solutions for enterprises and MSSPs today published the findings from their recent international survey on the operational maturity and enterprise investment in XDR.
According to the findings in the SecBI XDR Survey Report, XDR is a fast emerging technology that is set to become a mainstream cybersecurity tool in the enterprise.
- Nearly 80% of security professionals say XDR should be a top cybersecurity priority for their organization.
- 68% of organizations plan to implement XDR in 2021 or 2022.
- 59% of SOC teams intend to use XDR to improve MTTD and MTTR, while 45% will leverage XDR to do more with fewer security experts on staff.
- Only 6% of enterprises rely on a single security vendor. The other 94% utilize security products from different vendors and would benefit most from a multi-vendor XDR platform to unify and improve Threat Detection and Response operations.
“Our survey also found that security spending is not increasing in 2021, which is another factor propelling XDR to the top of the list,” said SecBI CEO Gilad Peleg. “XDR allows organizations to keep existing security systems in place while the XDR platform integrates and automates their disjointed security data and processes into a unified and much more effective operation of threat detection and response.”
Free Webinar on SecBI XDR Survey Report
SecBI is hosting a free webinar on December 15, 2020 to present expert opinions and a behind-the-scenes look at the findings of the SecBI XDR Survey, which asked businesses and security professionals to tell us when they are adopting XDR and why. In addition to a deep dive on the SecBI XDR Survey Report, Stan Kreydin, CTO & CISO of Wyndham Destinations, will share his perspective on cybersecurity priorities for 2021.
Save this Webinar Date
- Webinar: SecBI XDR Survey Findings and Insights
- Date: December 15, 2020
- Time: 11:00 EST 16:00 GMT
- Click here to REGISTER and receive a link and access code to the webinar.
Download the full SecBI XDR Survey Report here.